Finally, we’re able to be back together. Join us at the Greenhouse for games and Bible study.
We now have a covid-safe plan in place, and you’ll notice the following changes:
- Youth will be welcomed in and “signed in” outside the front door; non-participants should not enter the Greenhouse
- Everyone will be asked if they have any symptoms of Covid-19, and if they do, they will need to return home
- If you want to play Table Tennis, you will be assigned your own bat for the evening.
- There will be no food or drinks provided, please bring a bottle of water
- The games we play will be fewer than before, and they will be non-contact
- We will spend more time talking about a life of faith, and include more bible reading and prayer, so bring a bible if you have one
- When picking up your young person, you will be greeted outside the door by one of the leaders, and your young person will come out.
Surge intends to be a family of like-minded young people who enjoy spending time together learning more about what it means to be a follower of Christ. We have some good times using interactive and fun ways to get to know each other, but most importantly our Saviour Jesus Christ!
Join us as we have some fun with old friends, meet some new ones, and get to know Jesus better.
When: Friday 7-9pm
Where: The Greenhouse
Contact the CIA and we’ll get one of the leaders to contact you if you want more information.