SURGE is KawanaLife’s Youth Group. Surge meets every Friday night during school terms and intends to be a family of like-minded young people who enjoy spending time together learning more about what it means to be a follower of Christ. We enjoy some good times, using interactive and fun ways to get to know each other, but most importantly our Saviour Jesus Christ!
We alternate each Friday between a fun and games night together, and Youth Alpha, looking at core questions about life and faith from a Christian perspective.
SURGE is led by Brendan and Matt.
Who: Grades 7-12
When: 7-9:00pm during school terms
Where: @ The Greenhouse, unless there’s a special event
In order to be covid-safe, we have made these changes:
- Youth will be welcomed in and “signed in” outside the front door; non-participants should not enter the Greenhouse
- Everyone will be asked if they have any symptoms of Covid-19, and if they do, they will need to return home
- If you want to play Table Tennis, you will be assigned your own bat for the evening
- There will be no food or drinks provided, please bring a bottle of water
- The games we play will be fewer than before, and they will be non-contact
- We will spend more time talking about a life of faith, and include more bible reading and prayer, so bring a bible if you have one
- Parents/guardians: When picking up your young person, you will be greeted outside the door by one of the leaders, and your young person will come out.
Check this page or our calendar regularly for information about any special Surge events.