to become a dynamic church community, through prayer empowered by the Holy Spirit, who are:
- Authentic, friendly people whose ministry and lifestyle are a positive force within our community;
- Searching God’s Word regularly to know Him and understand His will and ways;
- Preaching and sharing the gospel message;
- Equipping and supporting leaders for local and global mission;
- Impacting our community through Evangelism, planting multiple congregations and providing practical Christian care; and
- Giving sacrificially of our talents and resources for our ministry.
KawanaLife is made up of people who have been transformed by the Good News of God’s work of salvation. We have had the opportunity of hearing this good news, and have accepted it, and now we live lives to the full in God. We now see it as our mission to give others this same opportunity to hear the gospel and be in relationship with God.
Today, let’s consider how we can be better heralds of the Good News of King Jesus.
Feature image Romans 1:16 from Heartlight Gallery (https://www.heartlight.org/).