to become a dynamic church community, through prayer empowered by the Holy Spirit, who are:
- Authentic, friendly people whose ministry and lifestyle are a positive force within our community;
- Searching God’s Word regularly to know Him and understand His will and ways;
- Preaching and sharing the gospel message;
- Equipping and supporting leaders for local and global mission;
- Impacting our community through evangelism, planting multiple congregations and providing practical Christian care; and
- Giving sacrificially of our talents and resources for our ministry.
This morning is our final week as we look at our vision statement; and today it is all about generosity!
Generosity is one of the hallmarks of the people of God, from the early days in the Old Testament, through the New Testament, and throughout the history of the Church. In Paul’s second letter to the Corinthian church, he speaks of the great generosity of the Macedonian churches, who freely gave of themselves and their resources for ministry, regardless of their circumstances.
May we at KawanaLife, just like the Macedonian church, continue to walk in generosity everyday.
Featured images: By 'Stewardship - Transforming Generosity' downloaded from Flikr. Used under license CC BY 2.0.